What’s in Our Products?
- Organic Aloe Vera - Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-Inflammatory, Soothing and healing properties.
- Organic Herbal Blend Marigold and Chamomile Flowers- Skin Conditioning
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate - Skin Conditioning, Emollient, Surfactant Properties, Emulsifying Agent
- Wheat Germ Oil- Skin Conditioning
- Seaweed Extract - Skin Moisturizer, Skin Conditioning
- Palm Kernel Oil - Skin Conditioning, Emollient, Viscosity controlling
- Xanthan Gum - Surfactant, Skin Conditioning, Binding, Emulsion Stabilizing
- Cocoa Seed Butter- Skin Conditioning, Skin Protectant, Emollient
- Rose Hip Oil - Emollient
- St.Johns Wort Oil - Emollient
- Calendula Oil - Skin Conditioning
- Vitamin E Oil - Anti-Oxidant
- Panthenol (Plant Source) - Skin and Hair Conditioning , Antistatic
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Emollient, Skin Conditioning
- Mandarin Orange Essential Oil - Natural Scent
- Absolute Vanilla Essential Oil - Natural Scent
- Hydroxymethylglycinate - Plant Derived Preservative*
- Organic Herbal blend of Rose Hip& Burdock Root - Anti-inflammatory, Antiscrobutic, Moisturizer
- Korean Ginseng Extract - Emollient, Skin & Hair Conditioning, Skin Protectant
- Nettle Leaf - Skin Conditioning
- Decyl Glucoside & Coco Glucoside - Cleansing Agent, Emulsion Stabilizing / Cleansing Agent-Foaming
- Hemp Seed Oil - Emollient, Skin Conditioning
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Wheat Starch - Skin & Hair Conditioning, Anti Static / Humectant, Skin Conditioning, Viscosity
- Citric Acid - Chelating Agent, PH Adjuster, Buffering
- Coconut Oil - Emollient
- Castor Oil - Emollient, Moisturizing and Skin Conditioning
- Safflower Oil - Skin Conditioning
- Glycerin(Vegetable Origin) - Humectant, Skin Conditioning, Skin Protectant
- Goats Milk - Skin Conditioning
- Sorbitol - Humectant, Skin Conditioning
- Sobitan Oleate - Surfactant, Emulsifying Agent
- Soya Bean Protein - Chelating agent, Viscosity Controlling
- Titanium Dioxide - Colorant, Light Absorber, Opacifying Agent, Sunscreen Agent. Used in suncreens, toothpaste, cosmetics, medications, dairy products and candy.
As a natural skincare company we strive to make our products as natural as possible. One reality of modern life is preservatives. Preservatives are always needed in products where water is present. Water is the basis of all life including bacteria, fungi and moulds. Products without preservatives have a short shelf life even if they are refrigerated. Products that do not contain proper preservatives can cause serious health risks especially to babies and children. We do our best to choose the safest gentlest preservatives for our products - using the smallest most effective percentage of .01 Skin care companies that do not list a preservative on their ingredient list either will have a very short product shelf life or are not offering complete disclosure of their ingredients. Most natural substances are not active against treating microbes, psuedomonads and other "natural preservatives" such as essential oils require high concentrations to be effective - which would be unacceptable in skin care products.
Polyaminopropyl Biguanide is an effective, broad spectrum, fast acting bactericide and preservative for skincare formulations. Proven to be gentle and non-toxic, it is commonly used in contact lens solutions.
*Hydroxymethylglyginate is a broad-spectrum preservative effective against bacteria, yeast and mould. All products with a shelf life must contain a preservative. We use this ingredient at extremely low concentrations of .1% It is derived from vegetable glycine which is a naturally occurring amino acid. Hydroxymethylglyginate has been tested and found to be non-irritating, non-sensitizing, non-toxic by skin absorption and it does not damage DNA or posses the potential to damage chromosomes.